- Joined the National Youth Theater in London when he was 16.
- Portrayed conservative Mormon Joe Pitt in the 1993 original London production of Angels in America at the Royal National Theatre.
- Won Best Actor at the 2000 British Independent Film Awards for his portrayal of a schizophrenic in Some Voices.
- Is the sixth actor to play a non-comic James Bond (starting with 2006's Casino Royale), winning over early naysayers who thought he was too short and blond to convincingly play the famous spy.
- Rehearsed in frigid temperatures for three months and learned to speak Russian for 2008's Defiance, based on the true story of three brothers hiding more than 1,000 Jews in a forest to avoid Nazi capture.
- 2016, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Actor in an Action Movie: Nominee
- 2007, BAFTA Film Awards — Best Actor in a Leading Role: Nominee
- 2007, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Supporting Male: Nominee
- 2014, Emmy — Outstanding Narrator: Nominee
- 2013, Critics' Choice Movie Awards — Best Actor in an Action Movie: Winner
- Carol Olivia Blond — Mother
- Tim Craig — Father
- Satsuki Mitchell — Ex-significant Other
- Ella — Daughter
- Rachel Weisz — Wife
- Henry Chance Aronofsky — Stepson
- Max Blond — Stepfather
- Heike Makatsch — Ex-significant Other
- Fiona Loudon — Ex-wife
- Lia Craig — Sister
- Guildhall School of Music & Drama, London, England (1991)
- Birth Name: Daniel Wroughton Craig
- Birth Place: Chester, England
- Birthday: March 2, 1968, Pisces
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Pretty Little Liars star and creator recall their wildest -- and sometimes incredilbly uncomfortable -- encounters with fans