Danica Patrick Celebrity
- Dropped out of high school when she was 16 to race in Europe; she later earned her GED.
- Met her husband, Paul, while undergoing physical therapy for a hip injury she got from yoga.
- Became fourth female to race in the Indianapolis 500 in 2005. She finished fourth.
- Appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated on June 6, 2005.
- Her autobiography, Danica Patrick: Crossing the Line, came out in 2006.
- TJ Patrick — Father
- Paul Hospenthal — Ex-husband
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr. — Significant Other
- Brooke Patrick — Sister
- Bev Patrick — Mother