Danica McKellar Celebrity
- Along with her sister Crystal, began acting at a young age at her mother's dance studio.
- Her breakthrough role came at age 12 as Winnie Cooper in The Wonder Years; her sister had originally auditioned for the part.
- Graduated summa cum laude from UCLA with a degree in mathematics; co-authored a new math theorem, the Chayes-McKellar-Winn Theorem.
- Wrote, directed and produced the 2001 short Speechless...; the film won Best Short in the 2002 California Independent Film Festival.
- Authored the 2007 book Math Doesn't Suck: How to Survive Middle-School Math Without Losing Your Mind or Breaking a Nail.
- Scott Sveslosky — Husband
- Mahalia McKellar — Mother
- Crystal McKellar — Sister
- Chris McKellar — Father
- Mike Verta — Ex-husband
- Draco Verta — Son
- University of California, Los Angeles, California, United States (BS in Mathematics, 1998)
Trending TonightSee all »
By Dose of Dharma LLCTemporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item. Buy New: $22.95 (as of 5:55 PM UTC - more info)