- Was first motivated to become an independent businesswoman at age 12 when her mother died in a car crash.
- Left home at age 15 and traveled to the West Coast.
- Supports the charity the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation.
- Threw a $60,000 party for the fourth birthday of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills castmate Taylor Armstrong's daughter.
- Founder and owner of the marketing company the Adwil Agency, whose slogan is "find the drama."
- Owns a large collection of Barbie dolls.
- John Flynn — Ex-fiancé
- John Cayden Flynn — Son
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- Birth Place: Not available
- Birthday: March 1, 1975, Pisces
- Profession: Reality cast member, Event planner
Trending TonightSee all »
Travel around the abode