- Graduated cum laude from Middlebury College.
- Sang the title song on the soundtrack of In the Gloaming, the award-winning HBO drama directed by husband Christopher Reeve.
- Published Care Packages: Letters to Christopher Reeve from Strangers and Other Friends in 1999.
- Became chairperson of the Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation after his death.
- Gave up a role in a Broadway-bound play to be with Reeve prior to his death.
- Named Mother of the Year by the American Cancer Society in 2005.
- In 2006, not long before her death from lung cancer---she was not a smoker---hosted a PBS documentary, The New Medicine, about such nontraditional medical treatments as acupuncture and meditation.
- The same year, the computer-animated film, Everyone's Hero, was released. Her husband had worked on it as a director, and she also participated in the movie.
- As she battled cancer, she said her will to fight was spurred by the fact that she'd been "married to a man who never gave up."
- Deborah Morosini Huschle — Sister
- Matthew Reeve — Stepson
- Alexandra Reeve-Givens — Stepdaughter
- Charles Morosini — Father
- Christopher Reeve — Husband (deceased)
- Helen Morosini — Mother
- Adrienne Morosini Heilman — Sister
- William Elliot Reeve — Son
- Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT (BA in English Literature, 1984); attended Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London, England; attended California Institute of the Arts, Valencia, CA
- Birth Name: Dana Charles Morosini
- Birth Place: Teaneck, NJ
- Died: March 6, 2006
- Profession: Actor, Singer
Trending TonightSee all »
We went to Puppy Bowl XIII to speak to the puppies directly about the allegations of certain players illegally eating adult dog food instead of puppy food, the dirtiest fouls to ever stink up the field and so much more