- Graduated cum laude from Middlebury College.
- Sang the title song on the soundtrack of In the Gloaming, the award-winning HBO drama directed by husband Christopher Reeve.
- Published Care Packages: Letters to Christopher Reeve from Strangers and Other Friends in 1999.
- Became chairperson of the Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation after his death.
- Gave up a role in a Broadway-bound play to be with Reeve prior to his death.
- Named Mother of the Year by the American Cancer Society in 2005.
- In 2006, not long before her death from lung cancer---she was not a smoker---hosted a PBS documentary, The New Medicine, about such nontraditional medical treatments as acupuncture and meditation.
- The same year, the computer-animated film, Everyone's Hero, was released. Her husband had worked on it as a director, and she also participated in the movie.
- As she battled cancer, she said her will to fight was spurred by the fact that she'd been "married to a man who never gave up."
- Deborah Morosini Huschle — Sister
- Matthew Reeve — Stepson
- Adrienne Morosini Heilman — Sister
- William Elliot Reeve — Son
- Charles Morosini — Father
- Christopher Reeve — Husband (deceased)
- Helen Morosini — Mother
- Alexandra Reeve-Givens — Stepdaughter
- Middlebury College, Middlebury, Vermont, United States (BA in English Literature, 1984); attended Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London, England; attended California Institute of the Arts, Valencia, California, United States
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Dana Charles Morosini
- Birth Place: Teaneck, New Jersey, United States
- Died: March 6, 2006
- Profession: Actor, Singer
Trending TonightSee all »
Can the Time After Time stars, who were nearly unrecognizable with facial hair, recognize other actors by only seeing their facial hair?