- Began acting in plays as a child at his synagogue.
- Wrote an original stage play, I Know You Are, But What Am I?, which he later adapted into his film All Over the Guy.
- Performed with the Groundlings improv troupe in New York.
- Wrote Lisa Kudrow's part in All Over the Guy specifically for her, after the two became friends while attending Vassar College.
- Wrote a book about being a gay parent called Does This Baby Make Me Look Straight? Confessions of a Gay Dad.
- Runs a production company, Is or Isn't Entertainment, with Lisa Kudrow.
- 2013, Emmy — Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series: Winner
- 2012, Emmy — Outstanding Special Class - Short-Format Live-Action Entertainment Programs: Nominee
- 2014, Emmy — Outstanding Structured Reality Program: Nominee
- 2012, Emmy — Outstanding Reality Program: Nominee
- Jonah — Son
- Don Roos — Husband
- Eliza — Daughter
- Julio Bucatinsky — Father
- Myriam Bucatinsky — Mother
- Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, New York, United States (1987)
- Birth Place: New York, New York, United States
- Profession: Actor, Writer
Trending TonightSee all »
Seriously, when do they have time?