- Was adopted; is the youngest of six children.
- To overcome shyness as a teen, her mother sent her to self-improvement class, which led to modeling, and soon she was appearing on fashion runways around the world.
- Was seriously injured in a 1988 car accident that rendered her unconscious for 10 days and required almost a year of physical therapy to be able to walk again.
- The character Faith Rosco on the soap opera General Hospital was specifically written for her.
- Served as a volunteer at the Los Angeles Zoo.
- Kyle Martin — Ex-husband
- Attended the Juilliard School, New York, New York, United States
- Birth Place: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Justin Theroux and Carrie Coon discuss Kevin and Nora's reaction to Matt's new gospel