- Began cooking as a 4-year-old under the tutelage of his grandmother.
- Went to high school with fellow Australian chef Shannon Bennett.
- Gained international culinary acclaim in London working for celebrity chef Marco Pierre White.
- Was named one of People magazine's sexiest men alive in 2006.
- Has authored numerous cookbooks, including Cooking With Curtis: Easy, Everyday and Adventurous Recipes for the Home Cook and Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone: Recipes to Put You in My Favorite Mood.
- Launched Kitchen Solutions, a line of cooking products, in 2008.
- Works with charities like Second Bite, Cottage by the Sea and Feeding America.
- Luke Stone — Brother
- Emerson Spencer Stone — Son
- Lorraine Coles — Mother
- Lindsay Price — Wife
- Hudson — Son
- William Stone — Father
- Attended Victoria University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Profession: Chef, Host
Trending TonightSee all »
The CW zombie drama is ready to take the next step