- Moved frequently as a child and attended seven different schools.
- Decided to become an actress after winning the lead in a high-school play.
- Worked her way through college as an aerobics instructor.
- Trained with Sanford Meisner in the West Indies.
- Has appeared on five soap operas: All My Children, Days of Our Lives, Santa Barbara, One Life to Live and Guiding Light.
- Originated the role of Olivia Spencer on Guiding Light in 1999.
- Nominated for Daytime Emmys in 2005, 2006 and 2007; won for Outstanding Supporting Actress in 2002.
- Michael Sabatino — Husband
- Dylan Michael Sabatino — Son
- Jacob Walker Sabatino — Son
- Scott Fanjoy — Ex-husband
- Attended Coastal Carolina College, Conway, SC; attended
- University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC; University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- Birth Place: Silver Spring, MD
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Can the Time After Time stars, who were nearly unrecognizable with facial hair, recognize other actors by only seeing their facial hair?