- Although born in Fiji, he grew up in New Zealand.
- Got his big break when he was cast in the '80s New Zealand TV series Gloss.
- Has worked on many fantasy productions, including: Xena: Warrior Princess, Legend of the Seeker, in which he played the villain Darken Rahl, and the movie Underworld: Rise of the Lycans.
- Came to international attention with the role of elf Haldir in the first two Lord of the Rings movies; also voiced the part of Gothmog in the final Lord of the Rings movie.
- Birth Place: Suva, Fiji
- Birthday: November 12, 1970, Scorpio
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
And one of Judith Light's most embarrassing moments