- Played drums in several punk-rock bands in Great Britain, including one called Exposure.
- Used the stage name "Bing Hitler" at the start of his stand-up career.
- Paid a moving 15-minute tribute to his recently deceased father in lieu of a monologue in a January 2006 Late Late Show airing.
- Penned the 2006 comedic novel Between the Bridge and the River, his first foray into the literary world.
- Performed at the White House Correspondents Association dinner in 2008.
- Became a U.S. citizen in 2008.
- Got his pilot's license to help conquer a fear of flying.
- Is a board member of the Lollipop Theater Network, which allows critically ill children in hospitals to view current theatrical releases.
- 2006, Emmy — Outstanding Individual Performance in a Variety or Music Program: Nominee
- Janet Ferguson — Mother
- Robert Ferguson — Father
- Lynn Ferguson — Sister
- Liam James Ferguson — Son
- Milo Hamish Ferguson — Son
- Sascha Ferguson — Ex-wife
- Megan Wallace Cunningham — Wife
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Glasgow, Scotland
- Birthday: May 17, 1962, Taurus
- Profession: Actor, Talk-show host, Comedian, Writer, Producer
Trending TonightSee all »
The Pretty Little Liars star and creator recall their wildest -- and sometimes incredilbly uncomfortable -- encounters with fans