Courtney Thorne-Smith Celebrity Watchlist
- Began acting during senior year in high school with the Ensemble Theatre Company in Mill Valley, CA.
- Made TV debut in 1986 as Stacy Hamilton on Fast Times, the short-lived adaptation of the popular 1982 film Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
- In 1999, became a spokesperson for Almay cosmetics, a division of Revlon.
- Just days after In Style magazine's Weddings issue hit newsstands in January 2001 with Thorne-Smith on the cover in a bridal gown, the actress announced her separation from husband Andrew Conrad after a seven-month marriage.
- Wrote the novel Outside In.
- Became a spokesperson for Atkins Nutritionals in 2009.
- Has written for SELF, In Style and Allure magazines.
- Supports such charitable causes as the Susan G. Komen Foundation and PAWS/LA.
- 1997, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 1998, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Winner
- 1999, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Roger Fishman — Husband
- Laura — Mother
- Andrew Conrad — Ex-husband
- Walter — Father
- Jacob Emerson Fishman — Son
- Jennifer — Sister
Next On TVSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood