- Raised in Eugene, OR, and New Zealand.
- Living on a trust fund, traveled the world, finding employment in Japan, Taiwan and Alaska.
- Made her first film appearance in the 1986 biopic Sid and Nancy.
- Released her debut with rock band Hole, Pretty on the Inside, in 1991.
- Related to screen legend Douglas Fairbanks—he was first cousins with her great-grandmother.
- Father was briefly a manager for the Grateful Dead.
- Mother is a therapist who convinced 1970s radical fugitive Katharine Ann Power to surrender to authorities in 1993.
- Named by Barbara Walters as one of "The 10 Most Fascinating People of 1995."
- Released her first solo album, America's Sweetheart, in 2004.
- 1997, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama: Nominee
- Hank Harrison — Father
- Paula Fox — Grandmother
- Trent Reznor — Ex-significant Other
- Frances Bean Cobain — Daughter
- Jim Barber — Ex-significant Other
- Daniel Menely — Half Brother
- Kurt Cobain — Husband (deceased)
- Linda Carroll — Mother
- Tim Barrand — Stepfather
- Frank Rodriguez — Stepfather
- Dennis Menely — Stepfather
- Jaimee Rodriguez — Half Sister
- James Moreland — Ex-husband
- Nicole Rodriguez — Half Sister
- Edward Norton — Ex-significant Other
- Birth Name: Courtney Michelle Harrison
- Birth Place: San Francisco, CA
- Birthday: July 9, 1964, Cancer
- Profession: Actor, Singer
Trending TonightSee all »
Get to know the BAU's new agent