When this Latina looker joined the cast of NCIS at the start of its third season, she made quite a first impression as a multilingual Israeli super agent, capable of killing her own kin if necessary. But in real life, the Chile-born/Miami-raised De Pablo is a much more light-hearted lady, who cohosted the Spanish-language talk show Control as a teen and studied musical theater at Carnegie Mellon University. She appeared on stage and in the soap All My Children before landing her first series gig on the short-lived courtroom drama The Jury. After a brief stint in the musical The Mambo Kings on the West Coast, she snagged her signature NCIS role, for which she won a 2006 Imagen Foundation Award and was nominated for ALMA Awards in 2008 and 2009.
- Made her TV debut as the host of Spanish-language talk show Control.
- First small-screen acting job was on long-running ABC soap All My Children.
- Made her Broadway debut in a 2005 musical adaptation of The Mambo Kings.
- Though born in Chile, de Pablo played an Israeli Mossad agent on CBS crime drama NCIS, where she was frequently required to speak in Hebrew.
- Writes and performs original music in her spare time.
- Andrea — Sister
- Diego Serrano — Significant Other
- Francisco de Pablo — Father
- Francisco — Brother
- Maria Olga Fernandez — Mother
- Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA (BA in Musical Theater, 2000)
- Birth Name: María José de Pablo Fernández
- Birth Place: Santiago, Chile
- Birthday: November 12, 1979, Scorpio
- Profession: Actor, Singer
- User Rating: