- Attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Los Angeles.
- Received an L.A. Dramalogue Award for Best Actress for the play Catholic School Girls.
- Has been close friends with Tiffani Thiessen since they met on the set of Good Morning, Miami; Thiessen also directed her in the short film Just Pray (2005).
- Told TV GUIDE Online in 2006 that one of her most-memorable jobs was a two-line role as a waitress in the 1998 Seinfeld episode "The Wizard," because she was such a big fan of the sitcom.
- Is a partner in the store House of Petro Zillia in Los Angeles.
- Enjoys photography.
- 2007, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Steve Johnson — Ex-husband
- Russ Lamoureaux — Husband
- Colette Zoe Lamoureux — Daughter
Season 1, Episode 16
- Birth Place: Seattle, WA
- Birthday: October 11, 1970, Libra
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: