- Began performing as a stand-up comedian in 1984, after a stint as a bartender.
- Gave up alcohol at the age of 23.
- Performed a one-man show on Broadway titled Colin Quinn: An Irish Wake in 1998, while he was on Saturday Night Live.
- Has been a regular, featured guest on The Howard Stern Show.
- Performed the one-man show Long Story Short, directed by Jerry Seinfeld, on Broadway. The show was also turned into a 2011 HBO special.
- Performed in a touring one-man comedy show about politics and American culture called Unconstitutional in 2013.
- 2011, Emmy — Outstanding Writing for a Variety, Music or Comedy Special: Nominee
- Attended Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, New York, United States
- Birth Place: Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Profession: Actor, Comedian
Trending TonightSee all »
The CW's Riverdale gang is a lot like these Dawson's Creek characters