- Great-grandson of film mogul Harry Warner, a co-founder of Warner Bros.
- Met his father, actor Wings Hauser, for the first time around age 15 and moved in with him for a short time.
- Dropped out of high school in 10th grade to pursue acting.
- Played semi-professional soccer before film career took off.
- Made his film debut in 1992's School Ties.
- Was reportedly at Matthew McConaughey's Austin, Texas, home in 1999, when the actor was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana and resisting arrest. Those charges were later dropped.
- Reunited with School Ties costars Ben Affleck and Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting.
- Grandmother Betty Warner is now re-married to Stanley Sheinbaum, a political activist and former LAPD commissioner.
- Performs the majority of his own stunts in NBC's action-heavy Chase.
- 2001, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Supporting Male: Nominee
- Ryland Hauser — Son
- Dwight Hauser — Grandfather
- Wings Hauser — Father
- Cynthia Daniel — Fiancée
- Betty Warner Sheinbaum — Grandmother
- Jesse — Half Brother
- Cali Lili Hauser — Stepmother
- Bright Hauser — Half Sister
- Cass Warner Sperling — Mother
- Tao — Half Sister
- Milton Sperling — Grandfather
- Vanessa — Half Sister
- Colt Daniel Hauser — Son
- Birth Name: Cole Kenneth Hauser
- Birth Place: Laurel Springs, CA
- Birthday: March 22, 1975, Aries
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
You'll never guess who Geena Davis was into in college