- Was surrounded by music from an early age, thanks to her father, Ken, a music producer who worked on several Fleetwood Mac albums.
- Was inspired to pursue a singing career after listening to Lauryn Hill at age 11.
- Once worked at a tanning salon.
- Became one of the top unsigned artists on MySpace.com after posting her hit song "Bubbly." Her online success led to a contract with Universal Republic.
- 2009, Grammy — Album of the Year: Winner
- 2009, Grammy — Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals: Winner
- Justin Young — Fiancé
- Ken Caillat — Father
- Birth Place: Newbury Park, California, United States
- Birthday: May 28, 1985, Gemini
- Profession: Singer-songwriter
Trending TonightSee all »
Sterling K. Brown's story will blow your mind