- Born on an army base; his family later settled in Leicestershire, England.
- Grew up near Sherwood Forest; his first paying job was playing the son of Little John in a walking tour of the Robin Hood story.
- Was a champion Muay Thai boxer as a teen.
- Trained at the National Youth Theatre and the National Youth Music Theatre.
- Appeared in the 2006 revival of Tom Stoppard's The Invention of Love at the Salisbury Playhouse.
- Hayden — Son
- Edi — Daughter
- Rafferty — Son
- Steve Standen — Father
- Tom Standen — Brother
- Judy Standen — Mother
- Francesca Standen — Wife
- London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, London, England
- Birth Place: Holywood, County Down, Northern Ireland
- Birthday: July 22, 1981, Cancer
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Rollo's marriage to Gisla is hitting more than its fair share of bumps