- Worked as an editor for Marie Claire magazine.
- Hosted a show on Q2, a part of QVC.
- Co-wrote Dress Your Best: The Complete Guide to Finding the Style That's Right for Your Body with Stacy London in 2005.
- Wrote Freakin' Fabulous: How to Dress, Speak, Behave, Eat, Drink, Entertain, Decorate, and Generally be Better than Everyone Else in 2008.
- Wrote a weekly style column for the Chicago Tribune in 2007.
- Was a spokesman for Macy's retail stores.
- Has a clothing line on QVC.
- Damon Bayles — Husband
- Theresa Sciabarasi — Mother
- Michael Sciabarasi — Father
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, United States (BA in Communications, 1991); Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, United States (MFA in Journalism, 1993)
- Birth Place: Panama City, Panama
- Birthday: February 22, 1969, Pisces
- Profession: Fashion Consultant, Host, Author
Trending TonightSee all »
Sullivan Stapleton really, really likes a CBS sitcom.