- Worked as an editor for Marie Claire magazine.
- Hosted a show on Q2, a part of QVC.
- Co-wrote Dress Your Best: The Complete Guide to Finding the Style That's Right for Your Body with Stacy London in 2005.
- Wrote Freakin' Fabulous: How to Dress, Speak, Behave, Eat, Drink, Entertain, Decorate, and Generally be Better than Everyone Else in 2008.
- Wrote a weekly style column for the Chicago Tribune in 2007.
- Was a spokesman for Macy's retail stores.
- Has a clothing line on QVC.
- Damon Bayles — Husband
- Theresa Sciabarasi — Mother
- Michael Sciabarasi — Father
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, United States (BA in Communications, 1991); Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, United States (MFA in Journalism, 1993)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Panama City, Panama
- Profession: Fashion Consultant, Host, Author
Trending TonightSee all »
We went to Puppy Bowl XIII to speak to the puppies directly about the allegations of certain players illegally eating adult dog food instead of puppy food, the dirtiest fouls to ever stink up the field and so much more