- Was given her unusual name after a little back and forth between her parents. Her mother suggested the name India, to which her father replied, "You might as well call her North Vietnam or China."
- Started her entertainment career as an actress, making her film debut in 1987's Some Kind of Wonderful, before embarking on a career in music.
- Along with bandmates Carnie and Wendy Wilson, is a member of the pop group Wilson Phillips. Their 1990 self-titled debut album sold more than 10 million copies and garnered numerous music awards.
- Publicly supported her older sister Mackenzie when her sister claimed in an autobiography that their father forged an incestuous relationship with Mackenzie.
- Made a bet with husband William when she competed in the 13th season of ABC's Dancing With the Stars that if she won the competition, then he would get a vasectomy. She and partner Tony Dovolani were eliminated in Week 4.
- Works with the Los Angelitos Orphanage charity in Tijuana, Mexico, helping the displaced children in the city.
- Bijou Phillips — Half Sister
- John Phillips — Father
- Atoosa — Stepsister
- Aron Wilson — Half Brother
- Farnaz Phillips — Stepmother
- Brooke Baldwin — Daughter
- Mackenzie Phillips — Half Sister
- Jameson Baldwin — Daughter
- Michael Landau — Ex-significant Other
- Steven Zax — Stepfather
- Sanaz — Stepsister
- Vance Baldwin — Son
- Michelle Phillips — Mother
- William Baldwin — Husband
- Austin Hines — Half Brother
- Jeffrey Phillips — Half Brother
- Tamerlane Phillips — Half Brother
- Birth Name: Gilliam Chynna Phillips
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, CA
- Birthday: February 12, 1968, Aquarius
- Profession: Singer
Trending TonightSee all »
The Pretty Little Liars star and creator recall their wildest -- and sometimes incredilbly uncomfortable -- encounters with fans