- Started doing stand-up at 18, began to get small acting jobs at 21, and continued to work until his 1998 one-man show, Norman Rockwell Is Bleeding, was noticed by the Fox network, which greenlighted his eponymous series as a midseason replacement in 2000.
- Early in his stand-up career, was the opening act for singers such as Kenny Loggins and Michael Bolton.
- Like his comedy, the envelope-pushing Titus was largely autobiographical, based on his life with a womanizing, alcoholic father and his oft-institutionalized mother, who committed suicide in 1994.
- Launched the weekly Christopher Titus Podcast in 2011.
- Founded the Insight Youth Project, which raises money through comedy shows for organizations that offer aid to children from dysfunctional and abusive families.
- Is a hot-rod enthusiast, and has penned columns for Rod & Custom magazine.
- Ken — Father
- Erin — Ex-wife
- Kennie Marie — Daughter
- Jett Evan — Son
- Juanita — Mother
- Birth Name: Christopher Titus
- Birth Place: Castro Valley, CA
- Birthday: October 1, 1966, Libra
- Profession: Comedian, Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Everyone's most recent TV obsession was the hot topic on the Emmys red carpet