A child actor who starred in commercials before landing his signature small-screen gig as Peter Brady on The Brady Bunch, he appeared in a handful of series — and numerous Brady spin-offs, TV-movies and variety shows — before more or less abandoning showbiz in the 1980s in favor of a career in the computer industry. His decision to appear on the "celebreality" series The Surreal Life in 2005 rejuvenated his professional and personal lives. Not only was he thrust back into the spotlight, he found love with housemate Adrianne Curry, and the couple soon earned their own reality spin-off, My Fair Brady, and married in 2006. Off screen, Knight has attention deficit disorder and has served as a spokesperson for the National Consumer League's AD/HD awareness campaign.
- Started auditioning for commercials at age 7; appeared in spots for Toyota, Tide and Cheerios.
- Began working in the computer industry in 1988; cofounded Visual Software, Kidwise Learningware and Eskape Labs.
- Diagnosed with attention deficit disorder in 1997 and served as a spokesperson for the National Consumer League's AD/HD campaign.
- His first girlfriend was Eve Plumb (who played Jan Brady on The Brady Bunch) and he was the best man at the wedding of Barry Williams (who played Greg Brady).
- Became engaged to model Adrianne Curry on the first-season finale of their reality series My Fair Brady.
- Lisa Knight — Sister
- Edward Knight — Father
- Adrianne Curry — Wife (separated)
- Julie Knight — Ex-wife
- Toni Erickson Knight — Ex-wife
- David Knight — Brother
- Mark Knight — Brother
- Attended University of California, Los Angeles, CA
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Christopher Anton Knight
- Birth Place: New York, NY
- Birthday: November 7, 1957, Scorpio
- Profession: Actor, Reality-show cast member