- Won the role of Annie in a touring production of the musical Annie Warbucks at the age of 10.
- Made her film debut in the 1999 movie American Pie.
- Cowrote Jennifer Lopez's hit song "Play."
- Released her first album, Christina Milian, in 2001.
- Supports the charity the Penny Lane Foundation, which benefits children's social services in Southern California.
- Don Flores — Father
- Elizabeth Flores — Sister
- Nick Cannon — Ex-significant Other
- Danielle Flores — Sister
- Carmen Milian — Mother
- Jas Prince — Ex-fiancé
- Lil Wayne — Ex-significant Other
- The-Dream — Ex-husband
- Violet Madison Nash — Daughter
- Birth Name: Christine Flores
- Birth Place: Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
- Profession: Singer, Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Carl might be on his way to the Big Pudding Can in the Sky