- Grew up in Malibu, CA.
- At 18, moved to Paris to enroll in art school.
- Is fluent in French.
- Appeared on more than 500 magazine covers, and became the first model to grace the cover of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue for three consecutive years (1979-81).
- Worked as a spokesperson for a number of cosmetics and beauty products, including Prell and Cover Girl, as well as for Total Gym fitness products.
- Made her film debut in National Lampoon's Vacation (1983), playing Chevy Chase's mysterious love interest.
- Survived a March 1994 helicopter crash near Telluride, CO, while heliskiing; married fellow survivor Richard Taubman nine months later near the site of the crash.
- Made her Broadway debut portraying Roxie Hart in Chicago in 2011, and then reprised the role in London later that year.
- Has launched several product lines, including eyewear, jewelry, fabrics and skin care.
- Supports the Susan G. Komen Foundation, Handgun Control and STAR (Standing for Truth About Radiation).
- Is a vegetarian.
- Greg Brinkley — Brother
- Marjorie Hudson Brinkley — Mother
- Peter Cook — Ex-husband
- Alexa Ray Joel — Daughter
- Sailor Brinkley Cook — Daughter
- Billy Joel — Ex-husband
- Jack Paris Brinkley Cook — Son
- Donald Brinkley — Stepfather
- Jean-Francois Allaux — Ex-husband
- Ricky Taubman — Ex-husband
- Herbert Hudson — Father
Season 5, Episode 9
- Birth Name: Christie Lee Hudson
- Birth Place: Monroe, MI
- Birthday: February 2, 1954, Aquarius
- Profession: Model
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: