- Earned his private pilot's license at 17, and later got his commercial license and worked as a flight instructor.
- After an investment in a nutrition system didn't pan out in 2008, he found himself thousands of dollars in debt and forced to live out of his car.
- Over a 26-month period, he helped a man lose more than 400 pounds.
- A Mesa, Arizona, gang member carjacked his SUV, which was carrying his son Cash and the family nanny in September 2012. Both escaped unharmed.
- Is a regular contributor to Good Morning America, The Dr. Oz Show and Good Morning Arizona.
- Appears alongside his family in an ABC webisode series called Meet the Powell Pack.
- Has "my best friend" tattooed on his left ring finger in his wife's handwriting.
- Marley — Stepdaughter
- Heidi Powell — Wife
- William Cash Powell — Son
- Matix — Stepson
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, United States (BS in Exercise Science, 2000)
- Birth Name: Christopher Powell
- Birth Place: Mesa, Arizona, United States
- Profession: Personal trainer, Reality-show star
Trending TonightSee all »
Paul Wesley and Candice King reveal their favorite Stefan and Caroline moments of all time