- While attending Georgia State University, he had an internship at Atlanta's Hot 97.5. Before long, he was the co-host of the radio station's evening program, using the name Chris Lova Lova.
- His 2000 album Back for the First Time, featuring singles "Southern Hospitality" and "What's Your Fantasy," went triple platinum.
- Is the CEO of the Disturbing Tha Peace record label.
- To make his character's limp appear authentic in 2 Fast 2 Furious, he placed a rock in his shoe during shooting.
- Began The Ludacris Foundation in 2001. The charity works to provide scholarships and educational programs in music and the arts. For his efforts, he received a key to the city of Atlanta.
- Has his own liquor line, Conjure Cognac.
- 2006, Grammy — Best Rap Album: Winner
- 2004, Grammy — Best Rap/Sung Collaboration: Winner
- 2006, Grammy — Best Rap Song: Winner
- 2005, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Winner
- 2005, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2005, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Combined Forces: Winner
- 2006, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Acting Ensemble: Winner
- Roberta Shields — Mother
- Cai Bridges — Daughter
- Cadence Gaëlle — Daughter
- Tamika Fuller — Ex-significant Other
- Karma Bridges — Daughter
- Wayne Bridges — Father
- Eudoxie Mbouguiengue — Wife
- Attended Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Season 7, Episode 18
- Birth Name: Christopher Brian Bridges
- Birth Place: Champaign, Illinois, United States
- Birthday: September 11, 1977, Virgo
- Profession: Rapper, Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: