- Father is former professional bowler Billy Hardwick.
- Named after sports broadcaster Chris Schenkel.
- Was a member of the chess and Latin clubs in high school.
- Roomed with actor Wil Wheaton in college.
- Started at UCLA as a math major, but then switched to art and finally philosophy.
- One-half of the music-and-comedy duo Hard 'N' Phirm, with Mike Phirman. They were winners of UCLA's prestigious Spring Sing competition in 1995.
- Runs a multimedia company called Nerdist Industries and has written a self-help book called The Nerdist Way.
- 2016, Emmy — Outstanding Interactive Program: Nominee
- 2015, Emmy — Outstanding Creative Achievement In Interactive Media - Social TV Experience: Winner
- 2016, Emmy — Outstanding Creative Achievement In Interactive Media - Social TV Experience: Winner
- Sharon Hills — Mother
- Billy Hardwick — Father
- Janet Varney — Ex-significant Other
- Jacinda Barrett — Ex-significant Other
- Lydia Hearst — Fiancée
- Attended University of California, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Birth Name: Christopher Ryan Hardwick
- Birth Place: Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Birthday: November 23, 1971, Sagittarius
- Profession: Comedian, Actor, Writer, Musician, Voice artist
Trending TonightSee all »
Everyone's most recent TV obsession was the hot topic on the Emmys red carpet