- His father, country singer-songwriter Paul Overstreet, was once married to Dolly Parton's sister Freida.
- The third of six children. Says he was named Chord because he's the third child in his family and "there are three notes in a chord, so my parents figured, why not?"
- Played mandolin onstage during one of his father's concerts at age 4.
- Brother Nash is the lead guitarist in the rock band Hot Chelle Rae.
- Modeled for Gap and Famous Footwear as a teen.
- Made movie debut in the 2009 Joe Dante thriller The Hole and TV debut in a 2009 episode of iCarly; also appeared in the Web series Private.
- 2011, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Emma Roberts — Ex-significant Other
- Julie Miller Overstreet — Mother
- Skye Overstreet — Sister
- Charity Overstreet — Sister
- Harmony Overstreet — Sister
- Paul Overstreet — Father
- Summer Overstreet — Sister
- Nash Overstreet — Brother
- Birth Place: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Profession: Actor, Singer
Trending TonightSee all »
The cast weighs in