- First magazine cover was Glamour in 1964.
- Was the cover model for the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue in 1970, 1975 and 1983.
- Authored the book The Way to Natural Beauty in 1980.
- Designed an athletic apparel line for Sears from 1981 to '89.
- Honored as the first MAC Fashion Icon by MAC Cosmetics in 2000.
- Tony Peck — Ex-husband
- Phyllis Tiegs — Mother
- Peter Beard — Ex-husband
- Rod Stryker — Ex-husband
- Jaden Stryker — Son
- Zach Peck — Son
- Reid Stryker — Son
- Theodore Tiegs — Father
- Stan Dragoti — Ex-husband
- Attended California State University, Los Angeles, CA
- Birth Name: Cheryl Rae Tiegs
- Birth Place: Breckenridge, MN
- Profession: Model, Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Who once caused a "clean up on Aisle 6" at the grocery store?