- Grew up in Upper Darby, PA, which is also the hometown of SNL alum Tina Fey.
- Moved to Los Angeles in 1989 to better acquaint herself with the music industry; worked for A&M Records from 1990 to '94, where she quickly developed a reputation for making her coworkers laugh and was encouraged to try her hand at comedy.
- Became a member of Los Angeles's famed improvisational company the Groundlings, where she first caught the eye of SNL boss Lorne Michaels.
- Became a cast member of NBC's popular sketch-comedy show Saturday Night Live in 1995.
- First major feature-film role was in the 1999 comic caper Inspector Gadget.
- Debuted her voice-over talents in the 2006 computer-animated flick The Ant Bully.
- 2000, Emmy — Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Barbara Pietsch — Aunt
- Gaetano Thomas Oteri — Father
- Denise Oteri — Sister
- Brian Oteri — Brother
- Tom Oteri — Brother
- Birth Name: Cheryl Ann O'Teari
- Birth Place: Philadelphia, PA
- Profession: Actor, Comedienne, Producer, Writer, Singer, Voice-over actor
Trending TonightSee all »
He demonstrates the bukkehorn, the tagelharpa and the lyre