Chelsie Hightower Celebrity
- Has five older brothers.
- Began dancing in an after-school ballroom program.
- Won her first national dancing title at age 11.
- Began teaching dance when she was just 15.
- In 2005, represented the US at the Worlds for the Standard style of ballroom dancing in Latvia.
- Has a clothing line from Sugar and Bruno, and cosmetic line through Cliché.
- Competed in season 4 of So You Think You Can Dance, placing in the top six.
- Joined Dancing With the Stars in its 8th season.
- Performed in concert with singer Jewel, whose husband Ty Murray was her first DWTS celebrity partner.
- 2010, Emmy — Outstanding Choreography: Nominee
- Laurie Hightower — Mother
- Attended Utah Valley University, Orem, UT
Trending TonightSee all »
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $139.80 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $2.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)