- Moved to Los Angeles shortly after graduating from high school to pursue acting.
- Breakthrough television role came in 1987, playing Eve Donovan on the NBC soap opera Days of Our Lives, a recurring role for which she ultimately received two Daytime Emmy nominations.
- Earned a Gold Record singing on the soundtrack of the Fox music-drama The Heights, on which she costarred during its lone season in 1992.
- Famously appeared semi-nude during a 2003 episode of ABC's procedural crime drama NYPD Blue, a scene which prompted the FCC to levy a record indecency fine in excess of $1.2 million against the network and dozens of its affiliates.
- Is a passionate animal rights activist and in December 2011 received the Animal Advocate Award from the Humane Society of the United States.
- Peter Ross — Father
- Michael Goldman — Ex-husband
- Maxwell Ross Goldman — Son
- Deborah Kulby — Mother
- George Ross — Brother
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Winnetka, Illinois, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Pretty Little Liars actor says Caleb is ready to tie the knot with Hanna