- While living in Chicago, studied at the Piven Theatre Workshop in Evanston with Byrne and Shira Piven, the father and sister of Jeremy Piven.
- Moved to New York City, where he studied acting with Richard Pinter and voice work with Jacklyn Maddux at the Neighborhood Playhouse.
- Was a member of Jean Cocteau Repertory classical theater for two years, during which time he performed in many stage productions, including Joe Orton's Loot, George Bernard Shaw's Caesar and Cleopatra and Luigi Pirandello's Six Characters in Search of an Author.
- In 2007, played the role of Samuel in an off-Broadway production of J.T. Rogers' The Overwhelming.
- Was nominated at the 2012 NAACP Image Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture for his role as Arthur in Pariah.
- Voice-over work has been featured in numerous commercials, documentaries and video games.
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
We went to Puppy Bowl XIII to speak to the puppies directly about the allegations of certain players illegally eating adult dog food instead of puppy food, the dirtiest fouls to ever stink up the field and so much more