- Graduated from the College of William and Mary with a degree in economics.
- Moved shortly after college to Los Angeles to learn comedic improv at the Groundlings Theater.
- Made his theatrical debut in the United Kingdom in the musical Buddy, where he played the lead role of Buddy Holly and performed for Queen Elizabeth.
- Originally appeared in the British version of Whose Line Is It Anyway?; he later moved to become a regular in the US version.
- Tours through the United States with the improv group called Whose Live Anyway?; the group is made up of him and of his former Whose Line Is It Anyway? cast mates.
- His son Chase took Esten's Nashville TV daughter Lennon Stella to his senior prom.
- Cathy — Sister
- Cynthia — Mother
- Charles E. Puskar — Father
- Taylor Puskar — Daughter
- Chase Puskar — Son
- Patty Hanson Puskar — Wife
- Addie Puskar — Daughter
- College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia, United States (1987)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Charles Esten Puskar III
- Birth Place: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
New year calls for a clean slate