- His fascination with animals began at an early age while living and working on his grandfather's farm.
- Was a judo champion in his adolescence.
- Entered the U.S. illegally in 1990, with just $100 and the clothes on his back, knowing no English.
- Trained Will and Jada Pinkett Smith's Rottweilers in 1994; they recommended him to their friends and also helped him learn English.
- Opened the Dog Psychology Center, a two-acre facility in Los Angeles, to address behavioral problems in dogs and educate owners.
- Published the best-selling dog-training book, Cesar's Way, in 2006.
- 2006, Emmy — Outstanding Reality Program: Nominee
- 2007, Emmy — Outstanding Reality Program: Nominee
- Andre Millan — Son
- Jahira Dar — Fiancée
- Calvin Millan — Son
- Ilusion Wilson Millan — Wife (separated)
- Birth Place: Culiacan, Mexico
- Profession: Dog trainer, TV host, Author
Trending TonightSee all »
Carl might be on his way to the Big Pudding Can in the Sky