- Suffered from obsessive-compulsive disorder as a child.
- Transferred to an all-boys Catholic school at age 16 because it offered a strong theater program.
- Completed a year of work with the National Theatre while attending the Central School of Speech and Drama in London.
- Turned to stand-up after finding the atmosphere of the Royal Shakespeare Company too competitive.
- Returned to the stage in 2005 to star in a West End production of Neil Labute's Some Girl(s).
- Has publicly supported the Laura Crane Youth Cancer Trust since 2006.
- 2015, BAFTA Television Awards — Best Female Performance In A Comedy Programme: Nominee
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Erin Johanna Clark — Daughter
- Josephine Ford — Mother
- Twig Clark — Ex-significant Other
- Attended Central School of Speech and Drama, London, England
Season 4, Episode 7
- Birth Name: Catherine Ford
- Birth Place: Bloomsbury, London, England
- Birthday: May 12, 1968, Taurus
- Profession: Actor, Comedian
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: