- Suffered from obsessive-compulsive disorder as a child.
- Transferred to an all-boys Catholic school at age 16 because it offered a strong theater program.
- Completed a year of work with the National Theatre while attending the Central School of Speech and Drama in London.
- Turned to stand-up after finding the atmosphere of the Royal Shakespeare Company too competitive.
- Returned to the stage in 2005 to star in a West End production of Neil Labute's Some Girl(s).
- Has publicly supported the Laura Crane Youth Cancer Trust since 2006.
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Josephine Ford — Mother
- Erin Johanna Clark — Daughter
- Twig Clark — Ex-significant Other
- Attended Central School of Speech and Drama, London, England
Trending TonightSee all »
By WHITE STARUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $19.33 (as of 12:48 AM UTC - more info)
By ReadHowYouWantUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $29.99 (as of 12:48 AM UTC - more info)
By Kultur White StarUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $8.87 (as of 12:48 AM UTC - more info)