- Grew up on a farm that raised Shetland and miniature ponies.
- At age 18, planned his sister's wedding.
- Worked for Polo Ralph Lauren from 1994 to 2002.
- A nationally ranked equestrian, he was once on the U.S. World Cup Equestrian Team.
- In 2005, published a children's book called You're Different and That's Super.
- Helped start the first college-scholarship program for gay youths in his hometown of Allentown, PA.
- Unveiled the clothing line Love, Carson, for ShopNBC in 2012.
- Actively supports charitable organizations including the Trevor Project, the Human Rights Campaign, GLSEN and the True Colors Fund. He's also on the board of trustees for the American Saddlebred Museum.
- 2004, Emmy — Outstanding Reality Program: Winner
- 2005, Emmy — Outstanding Reality Program: Nominee
- Diana Kressley-Billing — Sister
- Gettysburg College, Gettysburg, PA (1991)
Trending TonightSee all »
Charlie Rose with Ron Brownstein; Mark Halperin; Jai Rodriguez; Ted Allen; Carson Kressley; Thom Filicia; Kyan Douglas; Denys Arcand (February 18,...
By Charlie Rose, Inc.Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $24.95 (as of 5:13 AM UTC - more info)