Carson Kressley Celebrity Watchlist
- Grew up on a farm that raised Shetland and miniature ponies.
- At age 18, planned his sister's wedding.
- Worked for Polo Ralph Lauren from 1994 to 2002.
- A nationally ranked equestrian, he was once on the U.S. World Cup Equestrian Team.
- In 2005, published a children's book called You're Different and That's Super.
- Helped start the first college-scholarship program for gay youths in his hometown of Allentown, PA.
- Unveiled the clothing line Love, Carson, for ShopNBC in 2012.
- Actively supports charitable organizations including the Trevor Project, the Human Rights Campaign, GLSEN and the True Colors Fund. He's also on the board of trustees for the American Saddlebred Museum.
- 2005, Emmy — Outstanding Reality Program: Nominee
- 2004, Emmy — Outstanding Reality Program: Winner
- Diana Kressley-Billing — Sister
- Gettysburg College, Gettysburg, PA (1991)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Dance Moms: Mackenzie's Time to Shine
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. Married at First Sight: The Weddings
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia