- Named after The Hollies' hit song "Carrie-Anne," which was popular the year Moss was born.
- Moved to Europe in the late 1980s to pursue a modeling career.
- Broke into American television with CBS crime drama Dark Justice, which was filming in Spain its first season; roles on Melrose Place spinoff Models Inc. (1994-95) and movie spinoff F/X: The Series (1996-98) followed.
- Rose to fame playing Trinity in 1999 sci-fi smash The Matrix, for which she performed most of her own fight sequences.
- Collected an Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in acclaimed thriller Memento (2000).
- Is the godmother of actor Maria Bello's son Jack, while Bello is the godmother of Moss' first son, who was born in September 2003.
- Provided the voice of Aria in the video games Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3.
- 2002, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Supporting Female: Winner
- 2006, Genie Awards — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role: Winner
- 2000, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Steven Roy — Husband
- Barbara Moss — Mother
- Brooke Moss — Brother
- American Academy of Dramatic Arts, Pasadena, CA
- Birth Name: Carrie-Anne Moss
- Birth Place: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead