- Father is art director Dale Hennesy, who won an Academy Award for Fantastic Voyage (1966) and was nominated for two others.
- Studied comedy with the Groundlings and the ACME Comedy Theatre in Los Angeles.
- Earned an Ovation Award (a Los Angeles stage award) for Featured Actress for the play The Fan Maroo in 2004.
- Nominated at the 37th Daytime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actress for her role as Diane Miller on General Hospital in 2010.
- Plays the recurring role of Barb on Cougar Town.
- Is the author of the Pandora series of young-adult novels.
- Dale Hennesy — Father
- Scott Hennesy — Brother
- Ramona Hennesy — Mother
- Barbara Rush — Aunt
- Donald Agnelli — Husband
- Attended California State University, Northridge, CA; American Conservatory Theatre, San Francisco, CA; Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London, England
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, CA
- Birthday: June 10, 1962, Gemini
- Profession: Actor, Voice-overs
Trending TonightSee all »
Everyone's most recent TV obsession was the hot topic on the Emmys red carpet