- Went to college in Halifax because she was pursuing a cute hockey player who attended school there.
- Worked as a waitress in New York while launching her career as a comedian.
- Studied in the stand-up program at the New School of Social Research and trained at the comedy club Catch a Rising Star.
- Won $125,000 for charity playing Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? in 2001.
- Was chosen by Rosie O'Donnell to take over her syndicated talk show in 2002.
- Is more recognized by kids for her voice work on Phineas and Ferb now, than for her role on Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.
- Celia — Sister
- Margery Rhea — Mother
- Ava Rhea Economopoulos — Daughter
- Bob Kelty — Ex-fiancé
- David Rhea — Father
- Costaki Economopoulos — Significant Other
- Cynthia — Sister
- Attended Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Season 5, Episode 19
- Birth Name: Caroline Gilchrist Rhea
- Birth Place: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Birthday: April 13, 1964, Aries
- Profession: Actor, Voice-overs
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: