- Is of Irish, German and Cherokee ancestry.
- Began attending the School of Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati, OH, when she was 9.
- Attended high school with Nick Lachey.
- Signed to a record contract by Prince in 1992 and released a self-titled album for his Paisley Park label that same year.
- Posed nude for Playboy in 1996 and appeared in the video Playboy Cheerleaders.
- Succeeded Jenny McCarthy as co-host for MTV's dating game show Singled Out during the spring of 1997.
- Honed her performing skills after a year-long stint as Lani McKenzie on Baywatch by landing guest spots in several shows, including The Simpsons, Just Shoot Me, Drew Carey and Mad TV.
- Authored a book, How to Be Sexy, in 2006.
- Rob Patterson — Ex-fiancé
- Debbie Patrick — Sister
- Dennis Rodman — Ex-husband
- Dave Navarro — Ex-husband
- Prince — Ex-significant Other
- Harry Patrick — Father
- Patricia Patrick — Mother
- Birth Name: Tara Leigh Patrick
- Birth Place: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Profession: Actor, Musician, Model, Dancer, Game-show host
Trending TonightSee all »
Once Upon a Time, Doctor Who and more