- Trained as a dancer until she became active in theater during high school.
- Debut film role in 1998 thriller Disturbing Behavior was cut from the movie before its release.
- Auditioned for the role of Liz on the WB series Roswell before being cast in her breakout role on the network's Popular.
- Named one of Teen People's 25 Hottest Stars Under 25 in 2000.
- Made headlines in December 2009 when she and her brother, Kris, were injured during a carjacking in Vancouver.
- Confessed to having a crush on talk-show host Conan O'Brien, whose Conaco produces the NBC legal drama Outlaw, in which Pope plays a private investigator.
- Dale Pope — Father
- Alex Pope — Brother
- Kris Pope — Brother
- Attended University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Birth Place: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Justin Theroux and Carrie Coon discuss Kevin and Nora's reaction to Matt's new gospel