Carly Pope Celebrity Watchlist
- Trained as a dancer until she became active in theater during high school.
- Debut film role in 1998 thriller Disturbing Behavior was cut from the movie before its release.
- Auditioned for the role of Liz on the WB series Roswell before being cast in her breakout role on the network's Popular.
- Named one of Teen People's 25 Hottest Stars Under 25 in 2000.
- Made headlines in December 2009 when she and her brother, Kris, were injured during a carjacking in Vancouver.
- Confessed to having a crush on talk-show host Conan O'Brien, whose Conaco produces the NBC legal drama Outlaw, in which Pope plays a private investigator.
- Kris Pope — Brother
- Dale Pope — Father
- Alex Pope — Brother
- Attended University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative