- Two-time national high-school player of the year (2003 and 2004).
- Won the slam dunk contest at the 2004 McDonald's High School All-America game beating several future NBA players.
- Became the first woman to dunk in an NCAA tournament game in 2006.
- Won a bronze medal as part of the U.S. national team at the 2006 FIBA World Championship for Women.
- Led the University of Tennessee to consecutive NCAA titles in 2007 and 2008.
- Won the Final Four MVP in both 2007 and 2008.
- Named to the Final Four All-Tournament team in both 2007 and 2008.
- Picked No. 1 overall by the Los Angeles Sparks in the 2008 WNBA Draft.
- Set a record for points scored in a WNBA debut (34 on May 17, 2008) and narrowly missed becoming the first rookie to notch a triple-double (34 points, 12 rebounds, eight assists).
- Became the second woman ever to dunk in a WNBA game on June 22, 2008---the first was L.A. Sparks teammate Lisa Leslie in 2002.
- An active volunteer, she commits time to various charitable organizations, including March of Dimes, Ronald McDonald House, PETA and Loves & Fishes.
- Marcus Parker — Brother
- Anthony Parker — Brother
- Shelden Williams — Husband
- Larry Parker — Father
- Sara Parker — Mother
- Lailaa Nicole Williams — Daughter
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN (BA in Sport Management, 2008)
Season 2, Episode 7
- Birth Name: Candace Nicole Parker
- Birth Place: St. Louis, MO
- Birthday: April 19, 1986, Aries
- Profession: Professional basketball player
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: