Cameron Mathison Celebrity
- As a child, was diagnosed with Legg-Calvé-Perthes syndrome, which caused bone degeneration in his hips. Wore leg braces until he was 6.
- Joined the cast of All My Children as Ryan Lavery in 1998. Received the Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Male Newcomer in 1999.
- Was a contestant on Season 5 of Dancing With the Stars in the fall of 2007, and made it to one week shy of the semifinals.
- Cohosted the 35th annual Daytime Emmy Awards in 2008.
- Moved from NYC to L.A. when All My Children shifted production from the East Coast to the West Coast in late 2009.
- Hobbies include basketball, golf, swimming and skiing.
- Is a member of the Celebrity Players Tour, which travels to golf courses across the U.S.
- Has participated in (and sometimes hosted) the ABC and SoapNet Salute Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS benefit.
- Is on the celebrity board of governors of the nonprofit organization Love Our Children USA, which fights violence against and neglect of children.
- Lucas Arthur Mathison — Son
- Vanessa Arevalo — Wife
- Leila Mathison — Daughter
- McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada (BS in Civil Engineering, 1993)
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $1.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $139.80 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)