- Appeared in a commercial for the telephone company Telus at the age of 6.
- Studied acting at Canada's Spotlight Academy in Nanaimo, British Columbia, with coach Jacqui Kaese.
- Portrayed characters who could "cure" the human race in two different 2006 films: Ultraviolet and X-Men: The Last Stand.
- Has received three Young Artist Award nominations.
- Is a fan of the hockey team the Vancouver Canucks.
- 2005, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Young Actor: Nominee
- 2007, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Young Actor: Nominee
- Bryce Nelson — Brother
- Jake Crigger — Father
- Anne Bright — Mother
- Birth Name: Cameron Douglas Crigger
- Birth Place: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Carl might be on his way to the Big Pudding Can in the Sky