- Acted with numerous noted stage companies including the Experimental Theater Workshop, the Atlantic Theater Company and the Amsterdam Experimental Workshop.
- Made TV debut in a 1997 Law & Order episode called "Thrill."
- Broke into movies with a small role in 1998's A Civil Action.
- Landed a recurring role on One Tree Hill in 2003.
- Released his debut album, Waiting for Now, in 2007; several songs were featured on One Tree Hill and October Road.
- His second album, We Don't Have Forever, released in 2011, features a collaboration with his How To Make It in America co-star Kid Cudi.
- Met with President Obama in June 2012 as part of a young Hollywood stars luncheon.
- Denise Greenberg — Mother
- Carl Greenberg — Father
- Jamie Chung — Wife
- Becca — Sister
- New York University, New York, New York, United States (BFA)
- Birth Place: Omaha, Nebraska, United States
- Profession: Actor, Musician
Trending TonightSee all »
Here's how everything changed in "Chapter 6"