- Made his Broadway debut in Tiger at the Gates in 1968.
- Made his movie debut in Last Summer in 1969.
- Has appeared with Ian McKellen in the films Six Degrees of Separation (1993), Apt Pupil (1998), X-Men (2000) and X2 (2003).
- Directed his first feature-length project in 2001, the Showtime movie Off Season.
- Is a volunteer/spokesperson for several AIDS organizations.
- 1991, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Supporting Male: Winner
- 1990, Oscar — Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- 1998, Emmy — Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 1991, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture: Winner
- Ethan Pelikan Davison — Son
- Jess Walton — Ex-wife
- Michele Correy — Wife
- Clair W. Davison — Father
- Marian E. Davison — Mother
- Lisa Pelikan — Ex-wife
- Attended Penn State University, College Park, PA; attended New York University, New York, NY
- Birth Place: Philadelphia, PA
- Profession: Actor, Director, Producer
Trending TonightSee all »
We went to Puppy Bowl XIII to speak to the puppies directly about the allegations of certain players illegally eating adult dog food instead of puppy food, the dirtiest fouls to ever stink up the field and so much more