- Made his Broadway debut in Tiger at the Gates in 1968.
- Made his movie debut in Last Summer in 1969.
- Has appeared with Ian McKellen in the films Six Degrees of Separation (1993), Apt Pupil (1998), X-Men (2000) and X2 (2003).
- Directed his first feature-length project in 2001, the Showtime movie Off Season.
- Is a volunteer/spokesperson for several AIDS organizations.
- 1998, Emmy — Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 1990, Oscar — Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- 1991, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Supporting Male: Winner
- 1991, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture: Winner
- Clair W. Davison — Father
- Jess Walton — Ex-wife
- Michele Correy — Wife
- Ethan Pelikan Davison — Son
- Marian E. Davison — Mother
- Lisa Pelikan — Ex-wife
- Attended Penn State University, College Park, PA; attended New York University, New York, NY
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Philadelphia, PA
- Profession: Actor, Director, Producer
Trending TonightSee all »
Tangled, Grimm and more!